After a bad day there is nothing better then walking up to a baddie and hitting them with all you got.

Some unleash the powers of wind, rain, snow, and ice!

Some fly above the mob handing the Tank all the first aid and engery drinks they need to keep going, then point and laugh.

Some walk right up to the target, call them names, and hit them over the head with a mace!

All the unwinding that we ever need - we have found it here.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Song Dedication

Sometimes we can’t help but just think of a hero or villain and think of a song that captures their personality perfectly. For Zerlina it’s a hands down favorite that she gets Super Freak by Rick James as her “theme song”. For others it’s a little more tongue in cheek like Oops I Did it Again by Britney Spears being my song for Bo.

Of course I also like to have different music styles for different characters. Jessie’s Girl is fond of 80’s music while knocking some heads while Day Dream Believer is fond of oldies grooving in the background.

So recently I took that a step further and created a play list for one of my favorite characters out there (imagine that it’s not even my toon) Zafierra. Its my interesting take on what kind of songs could be played as part of a soundtrack for her. But while I was looking for some nostalgic music I found the ultimate song for her. It trumps just about every other song I could possible come up with.

So Zafierra this is a special dedication for you

This Maniac’s in Love with You by Alice Cooper from the album Trash

No comments: