After a bad day there is nothing better then walking up to a baddie and hitting them with all you got.

Some unleash the powers of wind, rain, snow, and ice!

Some fly above the mob handing the Tank all the first aid and engery drinks they need to keep going, then point and laugh.

Some walk right up to the target, call them names, and hit them over the head with a mace!

All the unwinding that we ever need - we have found it here.

Monday, May 12, 2008

In The Beginning...

In the Beginning I lost my roommate to the computer (We will call her Mab)... Not the most uncommon thing in the world. But then Mab in her grate wisdom showed me how to turn my computer in to a portal so that could I could join her in a new and strange place.. This place was an alternate dimension in Rode Island, where war and strife was running rampant. And Mab said on to me "I can't stop the pain and suffering in this world with out you. I need your help!" And so an addiction was born. But then one day I, Dragon went to Bo and told her of this place. She did not come as easily; but when she sat in front the the portal she saw that she was needed too. That maybe she could be the deciding factor, the one to tip the scales and restore peace to this land.

Much time has passed since then, pain and suffering are still abundant in this world, but there are countless numbers of Heroes just like us fighting to make Paragon City a better place.

No comments: